Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Penguin" Woods, by Ethan

Yesterday I went golfing with my Dad. At one hole I hit a ball by a water hazard. It hit the water and then bounced off onto the land. Then I had to get past a sand trap. I hit the ball and it bounced over the sand trap and rolled onto the green. The ball was about 25 feet from the hole and I putted it and it made it in! The hole was a par 3 and I shot par! I felt awesome! I'm also taking golf in p.e. at school. At p.e. my friend Nick and I have two superstitious clubs. One is a 7 iron with "Foxx" on it, and we call it Mr. Foxy, and the other one has a bunch of blue paint on it and we call it Mr. Bluebird. We both take turns using the clubs. I really enjoy it.

1 comment:

kimandval said...

Ethan - you could kick my trash at golf. I am terrible. Maybe sometime you could give me some golfing lessons! I'm glad you enjoy golfing.
-Unky Kimball